price includes VAT
Price is per person.
Leading Change with the Brain in Mind™ Programme is designed to equip leaders and managers with neuroscience-backed knowledge and skills essential for the effective management of the people side of organisational change programmes and initiatives, leading to increased productivity, reduced resistance to change and turnover of valued employees.
Length of the programme: 5 x 2-hour online live sessions:
- Module 2 – Implementing change
- Module 1 – Understanding change and change management
- Module 3 – Creating awareness and commitment to change
- Module 4 – How we, as individuals, deal with change
- Module 5 – Optimising the work of teams during change
Certification is awarded on completion of the full formal training programme and is issued by The Institute of Leadership & Management.